1) First, you must be in single-user mode to do this.
2) Open the master company file.
3) Go to the File menu, Accountant’s Copy, Client Activities
4) Click Import Accountant’s Changes
5) Locate the accountant’s changes file and click Open (The file will have a .QBY extension).
6) Review the accountant’s proposed changes. To accept the changes click Import.
7) Click OK to the messages about backing up your data and closing all windows.
8) Complete the backup.
9) Review the import results for warnings. (Optional: print a copy of the import results. You will not be able to go back after closing the window).
10) Close the window.